BRISBANE – GOLD COAST – SUNSHINE COAST – TOOWOOMBA
Blast About Professional Hot Water Pressure Cleaners – 22 Years Experience in Commercial Buildings, Industrial Warehouses, Shopping Centres or Luxury House & Driveway Washing.
No Travel Charge:
Servicing all Suburbs – Brisbane – Gold Coast – Sunshine Coast – Toowoomba
- All Pressure Cleaning – Hot Water
- Paths, Patios, Courtyards, Driveways, Pool Areas
- Outdoor Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Sand Stone Cleaning
- Removing Mould
- Shade Cloth & Shade Sail Cleaning Experts
- Commercial Building Washing
- Industrial Buildings, Warehouse & Shopping Centre Entries Washing
- House Washing
- Carpark Pressure Cleaning
- Carpark Degreasing
- Final Construction Cleaning
- Brick Cleaning – Acid Washing
- Factory Cleaning
- Commercial Move Out Cleans
- Chewing Gum Removal
- Graffitti Removal
- Oil Removal
- Roof & Gutter Cleaning
- Cleaning From Heights,
- Specialised Stain Removal, White Calcium Stains, Rust, Wood Stains etc
P: 0412 544 212
Our hot water pressure cleaning equipment has been sourced globally. The setup of our truck-mounted units allow us to offer our customers the best service in all facets of external cleaning. The new trucks are fitted with all the machinery, equipment and products for all external cleaning, mould and stain removal that ensures the best possible outcome every time for our customers. Extensive training is provided to all operators in regards to this equipment and the cleaning products available to them. Having the right equipment cuts down cleaning times which in turn cuts down cleaning cost to you.
Our Outdoor Cleaning Products
Our own range of Blast About specialised, commercial cleaning chemicals aid us in the safe cleaning and removing of stains. Our operators are trained on the safe and correct use of all the products. Our detergents are all biodegradable. OH&S and Environmental Risk Management Plans and Procedures are in place in relation to the safe use and management of these products.
Occupational Workplace Health And Safety
– Compliance with all relevant workplace health and safety requirements.
– Workplace Health and Safety Risk Assessment and Risk Management plan.
– Operator training on safe work methods for staff and for working around the general public.
– Site specific inductions and work method plans.
– Material Safety Data Sheets on all cleaning products carried onboard truck.
– Site specific environmental risk assessment procedure.
– Biodegradable products used where possible.
– Operator training on waste water runoff contaminants and management.
– Relevant water usage certification.
– Water wastage minimisation through regular maintenance of equipment.
Policies and Procedures
– Detailed policies and procedures on all cleaning processes.
– Product safe and correct usage procedures
– Operator training on correct procedures for all facets of external pressure cleaning.
– Operator knowledge on maintenance procedures for cleaning equipment.
– Relevant Public liability insurance for commercial, industrial & residential pressure cleaning.
– Relevant Commercial Indemnity insurance
– Operators with relevant income protection insurance.
– Licensed Operators and staff covered by relevant state workcover or workers compensation insurance.
Blast About has over 16 years experience within the cleaning industry. We have successfully worked with large corporate companies, construction companies, shopping centres, property managers, government departments, councils and property owners to fulfil a variety of cleaning requirements in the past. We have developed new products, equipment and cleaning methods to deal with the continued requirements from a professional cleaning company.